Khoj Pre Primary School 2-6 yrs
We learn all the time, continuously.
We learn all by ourselves.
We learn by doing.
We learn by seeing, hearing, experiencing.
We learn because we want to - learn.
We learn because learning is joy.
We learn what is meaningful and relevant.
We learn what is interesting and fun.
We learn - through our innate capabilities.
We learn - through others.
We learn - daily, diligently and differently,
We learn - so let us!
KHOJ - using a child's natural way of learning - spontaneous, industrious and joyous.
The new academic year (2013-2014) will start in June 2013.
Admissions are still open on first come basis. All children more than two years can join. Children can join at any age, and at any date (provided there is space to accommodate your child)
Use links - below or the links on the right menu bar - to explore:
- To give a good overview of all aspects of KHOJ see overview presentation here
- If you are looking for details of Khoj as a prospective parent - click here to learn About Khoj.
- Prospective Parents can also look at the Activity Schedule to get an idea of our unique Activity based learning system. Click here.
- Prospective Parents - if your child has special needs - then definitely read this page
- If your child is already a part of Geniekids Khoj program and you are looking for all the details of khoj - click on Inside khoj. Parents of newly registered child must go through the joining document and other details contained therein. This is also the place where you get reports of new additions, events, photographs, etc
- If your child has already started coming and you are looking for monthly activity schedule, your child's observations, child's tracking charts etc - use your login to get to the child's menu. Click here to login
- You can also see the Faculty Blogs to get more ideas about the action in your child's class.
- If you are looking for Holiday List click here