PlayShop - After School Prog
As the name suggests is learning based on loads of different kinds of games, working on all the eight multiple intelligences:
The program uses Games and Play to develop:
- Every Monday - Body Shop: Body Kinesthetic skills
Movement, Fine motor, gross motor, balancing, coordination, concentration, strength, feasibility etc.
- Every Tuesday - Number Shop: Logical and Mathematical skills:
Logical connections, strategic thinking, Decision making, number sense and comparison, etc
- Every Wednesday - Fun Shop: Music, Movement, People and Self skills: Connecting music and movement, enjoying dancing together and music of various kinds; lots of social and self games
- Every Thursday - People shop: People & Verbal Skills: Games are a primary way to offer opportunities for social skills - team work, cooperation, interdependence, coordination, becoming aware and managing feelings, etc.Also games using expressive communication (Talking and listening skills)
- Visual and Natural Skills - Art shop: Games based on elements of nature, laws of nature, material from nature. Games based on various mediums of visual art and craft / materials; and games based on visual skills of observation, visualization and composition.
The program timings are as follows:
1pm to 2pm* (optional) - Lunch Time and free sand play (under supervision of a care giver)
2pm to 3pm - (core prog time) Play Shop - faculty conducted session
3pm to 4pm* (optional) - My Time - child can choose what games the child wants to play from the wide array of indoor and outdoor choices available (under supervision of a care giver)
* The child can come in - any time between 1 to 2. The child can leave anytime between 3pm and 4pm. So earliest coming time is 1pm and latest going time is 4pm.
For a quarter: 5400/-
For a month Rs2000/-
- Playshop is a learning and development program with carefully designed and sensitively facilitated activities. Please do not treat it as a day care.
- There is no start date for this program - it is an ongoing program. Hence, the child can start on any day and duration is counted from the first day attended.
- This program is not available during the Dushera / December / Summer Holidays. These weeks will not be counted as part of your quarter membership. Please see our calendar to know the exact holiday dates.
- We do not provide any pick up and drop.However we can guide you to Mr Devraj who may be able to provide a third part pick up or drop service.
- The program does not include any snacks or lunch - your child needs to bring snacks / lunch as required or you can drop it in the morning at our front desk.
- Please note we do not believe in feeding children. While we may encourage the child to eat - finally the quantity consumed is up to the child.
Further queries or clarification pl call / email or visit us