Games to Learn
Actually the title should be re-phrased as Games for fun and to learn.
Learning being the by product of having fun.
Games are amazing as learning tools (do we need to elaborate?) because:
- all of us like them
- we get fully involved
- we love the challenges
- we play them endlessly
- they lead to loads of discussions / debates
- games bring in social skills
- games give rise to emotional situations
- Can be easily changed to embed a particular learning objective
- mostly very cheap - cost effective
- need minimal administration and teacher intervention
- and so on
So follow the links below (or on your left - red box) to see articles on games - which are typically designed for children to have fun and learn.